8.3.07

:: Gifted + Looks = WEIRD ::

RULES:
"Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!"

1. Everytime I go to the bathroom, I always bring an encyclopedia. (At least I learn kahit nasa CR ako, hehe)

2. I don't use the public bathroom or any bathroom for that matter unless I'm super malayo from my house. Whenever my stomach acts up, I take a taxi right away pauwi. :P

3. I rarely talk to anyone at home.

4. I hear voices in my head.

5. I don't like Atenistas..

6. Whenever I watch Ghost Fighter (Yuyu Hakusho), my fear of the paranormal, mumu and the likes disappears. :D

7. I always see to it that on lists, my name's 7th on the list.

8. I like to annoy people.

9. I'm some kinda perfectionist. Whenever people talk, pinapakinggan ko kung may mga mali silang terms and I make sure na I correct them.

10. Everytime I go out mag-isa, I always put on a masungit face. I don't know why. Hmm.

Tags Adobobo, Camille, Keekee ,Mel, Musikera, and Yvetskie.

4 comments:

B said...

Waaaah! You d..d..d..don't l..l..l...like m..m..me!?! T.T

*sniffs*
*bawls*
*runs away*

tina said...

nya nahadlok ka atong one missed call 3 haaa??? or ako imo gipakuratan? bwahahahahah.. amp

yeahh gusto nimo number 7 ka pirmi... hahaha.. -_-

yeah... ANNOY is your middle name. lol

Adobobo said...

Wow. Taxi jud diay pauli. Expensive lifestyle, tsk tsk tsk...

=)

Peppermint Streak said...

yeah. the elitista. makes me hate them too.

self contained, arrogant, AIRHEADS. marami dito. buy1 take1 pa. :)