9.4.07

:: summer look ::

Nothing's really changed with my "do". Though I have this extra hair at the back of my head :P
Anyway, things got a bit crazy for the past 4 days.
And all I can say is that, I've moved on.
Funny, but somehow God made me realize something. I won't let anyone I happen to fanct get in the way of my friendship with the people I treat as "friends".
How overwhelming it is to know that she doesn't deserve me.
WOAH! Kapal mukha, pero yeah, I take so much pride in myself. Nobody deserves me better than God.
He made me smart, strong and capable enough to go through this ridiculous road called life.
Anywho, tomorrow's the day. I'm having mixed emotions.
After that, I'm meeting up with some of my friends at the old tambayan and catch up with whatever that has happened to us. ^_^

Indeed, what a reflection.
I'm just disappointed that I let some girl ruin my friendship with the person I treated as my best dude.
Woot!

Happy Araw ng Kagitingan. hehehe

Oh, I watched this local film "Ang Cute ng Ina Mo" with my mom kanina. It wasn't really that funny. It's a good thing they said that the whole theme would be more cartoon-like. I didn't like the movie that much. Oh well. So much for local films.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

d pala maganda ang cute ng ina mo... hahhaah... sabi sa nila talo pa daw ang titanic... hahahah...

Anonymous said...

ako pala ang tinutukoy mo sa blog mo? Bkt? Aq ba may kasalanan sayo? Kapal naman din ng mukha mo para baliktarin lahat ng ginawa mo...!!!! now i know u rili r not a gud fren!!!
-the 1 so called "SHONG"

waaaaaaaaaa fuck u! nag ask q permission sa imo og tarong! then u replyd 8's ok! nya karon ngano ana man ka?! prangka ko nag ingon sa imo prangka pud dapat nmo ge ingon kung wat imng gusto dat tym! pwd! yaw e apil c shong! ikaw ang nai prob dli xa oki!!! stupid ka maxado!!!!!!!!! late reaction pa jud! duh!!!!! kblo ka oki na unta tanan kaso naa na pud na imong kabuang! nitukar na pud! na forget na unta to namo nd gna hawa na namo sa amng mind kai gusto nko frends japon basing ato nahitabo! basing ing ato imo gebuhat sako! pro xit jud k!



P.S kg gusto mo my iprove! dud! advise: be your self u dont nid money or anything just to get ones hart!! oki!
xitydnz

Anonymous said...

hala. may war ba dito?! hehe. :) take it easy!!

ingat! hindi na ngarod ako manonood nung movie na yun. hehe. :P

tina said...

waaa i will watch the movie.. and see. a lot of people had fun... but i dont wanna get my hopes up and expect... so id watch it in a differnt light. hehe id still watch it.. woohoo...

anyway.. hala darl.....

be blessed for today..

Camille said...

oohh. parang nakakaamoy ako ng away dito ah. haha.

cute ng ina mo? hindi naman maganda yun e. haha. talk about being judgmental. hindi ko pa rin kasi talaga napapanood yun e. haha.

Anonymous said...

I just watched Cute ng Ina Mo and found it hilarious. It really depends on the person, cuz the movie has lots of Filipino humor which may or may not appeal to certain people. It's lighthearted and cheesy but that's part of its charm.

UFA747 said...

Nice Information! I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again. These are some really great tips! Another important note is to make sure you give completely specific instructions to your cleaning staffs.

Thanks,หวย 80 บาท
http://ufabetvip.net/
http://ufabettip.net/

independent said...

Have you encountered the COVID-19 situation lately, making it all you need to stay at home? Try this. เกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ ไฮโลออนไลน์ Try to come and read.
https://ufa747.com/
http://ufabettip.net/