29.10.06

:: OMG ::

Huwaw, I'm really surprised as in SUUUUPPPPPERRRIIIIZZZEDDDD! (ay, mali spelling.) Never thought I'd be nominated in Mr. Talksmart's polls, woooo. Wala lang. I just want to gush about it since it's something really new to me. ^_^

Vote for me here, if you find anything really that interesting in my blog and if I do deserve it. It's all in your hands. ^_^
Click here and find the poll area.

------>

Anyway, I went to church earlier. Ok, I must admit (blushes) that God is not the only reason why I go to this particular church. There's this certain someone who's a part of the choir. Err, yun lang. Bitin noh? hehe
Actually I just want to point out things that has struck me. Have you ever noticed people aren't as conservative as before. People at church are wearing skirts and really revealing clothes. Yung iba naman nakikipagharutan sa kasama nila. And some are just there para magpa-cute when in fact HINDI naman sila cute. Yung buhok, kung anu-anong klase ang pagpapatayo na ginagawa. May shades pa. They're treating the Church as if it's a mall or something. This disgusts me. And I admit that I don't turn off my cellphone while there's a mass though I switch it to silent mode. What irritates me is that at the middle of the mass or during a solemn part of the mass, may biglang tutunog. And di lang yung tipong Nokia tune na naka-level 1 ha, level 5 na parang cordless phone ang dating ng tunog. Yung iba naman, nokia na ascending or basta yun, na super lakas naman.

PEOPLE, I KNOW YOU CAN AFFORD A CELLPHONE AND I'M PRETTY SURE THAT YOU'RE NOT THAT DEAF TO NOT HEAR YOUR PHONE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THROW YOUR CELLPHONES OUT THE WINDOW.

Another thing that I noticed is that whenever you find a seat and you pass through the aisle, people stare at you. Pakiramdam ko nasa runway ako and I'm being criticized by what I wear and my walk (or how I look). Hmm, maybe they think that I'm too UNcool to be wearing simple clothes. SEE?! Even at Church di mo matatakasan ang mapanghusgang mga mata ng mga taong walang ibang ginawa kundi umupo at magsulat sa invisible paper nila ang mga kumento nila sa mga ibang taong naroon. Respect should be in order, as well as decency!
"Deliver us from evil, amen"

------>
Ha! Here we go!
Ok, so the trip to Tagum was amazing. I mean, just being with them surely took a load off some heavy matters. It was just an hour drive, we talked on the way, ate and laughed at funny things. Of course, di maiiwasan ang paguusap namin about sa mga DotA games namin. And you know what, pagdating namin dun, after we ate lunch and everything we looked for an internet cafe para lang tsen tsenenen! maglaro ng DotA! Hehe, we had 2 hours to kill anyway so we thought we might as well play right?
(sus! palusot ka pa, addict ka lang talaga sa DotA).
>(huh? hindi ah!)
(hmm, aminin!!)
>(ahh. ehh, o sige panalo ka na!)
(bwahahaha)


The wedding was nice, but suprisingly the mass ended too soon. Or maybe dahil sa mga kakulitan namin we didn't notice that patapos na pala yung mass. Akalain mo yun, habang ongoing ang mass picture ng picture ang mga sira (ok, isa na ako dun).
The pictures? err, tingnan nyo na lang dito --> Lilyahoo.

At the reception, we came a bit late pero just in time to see a spine-tingling presentation by the staff of the hotel. May steps, halatang pinaghandaan ng isang taon. You can see most of them still counting and all of them were a bunch of old crew. They did that twice as they served each table with cakes and champagne (na parang soda lang). All in all, I give them 5 out of 10 for their creativity. Haha!

Then there were the usual releasing of the doves, slicing of the cake, the garter thingy, the bouquet and the balloon with candies in it. Well, the MC said that all the kids gather in front to get ready. She even said, "Ok, pati na rin yung mga isip bata." Then they all looked at me. Tama ba yun? Hayy. Deadma na lang. ^_^

After that we all went home to DAVAO! It's really different when you're in your hometown. You have this feeling of being so secure.
Hinatid na yung iba, the boys and me headed straight for our friend's cafe and dun naglaro nanaman ng Dota.
(Kita mo! Adik ka talaga!)
>(Humirit ka pa talaga!)

2 games then yun tapos na. Nag-yaya yung may-ari na mag-inuman daw dun sa kanila. Ayun, nakisabay lang ako. Nakipag kwentuhan na lang ako sa kanila. About our games, our school, people we know and everything else. Then, this cousin of our friend would butt in, kung magsalita kasi parang ibang language di ko maintindihan. Naiirita ako. It's like I want to slap him and say "Hoy! Pakamatay ka nga!" Then again, I kinda think na nakakaawa pa naman siya tingnan so yun bigla akong natauhan. (wait, wait tao na talaga ako dati pah!)
Nagpatawag na lang ako ng taxi then went home agad. I panicked for about 10 minutes after realizing that I left my iPod and other cellphone at his house. Waah. Bukas ko pa makukuha. Talk about being sttuuuppiiidd.

------>
Gym nanaman bukas! wee. I'm excited, I finally found a replacement for my old sneakers. Nagsasalita na kasi yung dati kong sapatos kaya yun. Hehe. Ohhh, my mom's interested in going with me to the gym. Natatawa ako kasi na-excite din siya sa paghanap ng get-up niya para pag nag-gym na siya. Haha.
Umm, my friend Beatold me that we'd get a karate session too. I couldn't say no to that coz I'm really interested. Wee! Hiiiyaaah!! Whaapaak!

Mr. Talksmart! Thank you for nominating me!

*bow*

7 comments:

& said...

well, with your previous post.

i am a former friendster addict who would spend his foggy nights re-posting surveys.

then, i realized: i hate friendster. though i got 945 friends there (na nag-add lang sakin pero di ko kilala).

then, there are certain friendster users who steal my pictures and brand them as 'theirs'.

from then until now, I CURSED FRIENDSTER. hihihi.

with your post today...

i am a choir guy!! wahaha, akala ko ako yun (lolz). pero may rock band din naman ako...

ayun. share lang.

oh.. TALKSMART'S POLL! nanalo na ako diyan dati and to tell you the truth, sumikat ang blog ko dahil dyan *winks*.

ayun, binoto na kita. goodlakk! :d (ahahha ang haba ng comment ko, sensya)

tina said...

Yahoo yahoo! NOminated xa. I already voted.

nag dota pa diay mo? hihi

Camille said...

waw. nominated ka! congrats! haha. i'll vote for you. :)

gusto ko rin maggym! pero wala ata akong time para gawin yan. tsk tsk. sayang. haha. pero pinag-iisipan ko kung magtataekwondo ako. niyayaya kasi ako ng kaibigan ko. haha.

hahaha said...

True, nawawala na ang pagka-solemn ng misa dahil sa mga kababawan ng mga tao.

Salamat pala sa pagbati mo sa akin nung birthday ko.

Anonymous said...

yihaa! nominated.. ehe.. vote kita.. WAHAHA. LOL.

sa misa.. hnd aq catholic e.. pro pag pumupunta aq dun sa mga tserches {pinahirapan ang sarili-;o;} ay totoong nawiwindang ako dhl mas marami pang tao na nakastambay sa labas kesa sa loob. :D WAHAHA. aun lamang.

Anonymous said...

Great blog you have here! Fun to read and well written. Would love to do a link exchange:

http://nostalgiamanila.blogspot.com

Many thanks!
--Nostalgia Manila

Metal Fabrication Thornton said...

Hi nicee reading your blog