31.10.06

:: Happy Halloween ::

It's Halloween and my header's all ready for Christmas. Hehe.

It's our Pre-Finals, I already took 3 of my subjects and I still have two more. Wish me luck.
(I don't really need it)
(hoy ang yabang mo!)
(eh totoo naman noh! mangongopya lang silang lahat sakin sa web programming)
(At talagang sinabi mo pa! wooo! me-mental block-out ka sana)

I'm going to take the exams a bit earlier because me and my family are going to the cemetery. Rather than being stuck in traffic tomorrow, we'll go there tonight so we won't be eating dust and inhaling smogs! Woooo.

------>

Wondering why I don't have a post for yesterday? Err, I thought it would be nice if I just waited for people to comment first on my very long entry rather than just posting everyday where I don't get a lot of comments. But I figured, I'd get all restless about not being able to post anything for this certain day. So here I am, posting another entry here. Wishing it would actually make some sense. ^_^

------->


Birthdays!
Mine's gonna be on, .....SIKRETO PARA BIBO.
Last night, we went out (after playing DotA of course). Everyone was at the Autoshop, it was another typical night out where I'd end up going home early due to BOREDOM. But I did enjoy the surprise prepared by my classmates for our friend, Giovanne. They had this cake and all, and had this guy he has a cruch on to join in. As he blew the candles at the struck of 12am, careful not to rain on us (he's a lisp), I sat across him and greeted a cheery Happy Birthday. Seeing him so happy made me realize that I never had a bitrhday like this where my friends would prepare something like that. It was half my fault since I really don't want anything mushy done for me. Pero ako naman yung tipong would do just about anything just to make my friend's day special. Hayy, I'd really like it if I see unexpected people greeting me on my birthday. Haayy, FAT CHANCE!.

I won't be preparing any handa for my friends. I'd rather spend my money on other stuff. Pero I'd still spend my day with them. Teka, pano nga ba yun if starting of classes is ON my birthday! Waah! My friends said that I'm going to really treat them for dinner and stuff. I told them, di ako papasok sa araw na yun. Sabi naman nila na pupuntahan raw nila ako sa bahay. Sabi ko naman, HAHAHA wala ako sa bahay! aalis ako! hahahah! Traydor raw ako. hehe. just an expression.

19, oh 19. I'm coming!

*bow*

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

abat magbebertdey. hehe.. oi blowout naman. masama daw ung nagtatago sa bertdey eh. minamalas! ahhaa.. (gumawa ng sariling pamahiin).. ka month mo boiplen ko. hekhek.. ADVANCE!

nakz natawa ka sa post ko? kasi naman kkapagtaka lang.. buti na lang PERIOD lang pla. haha..

Anonymous said...

good luck! yakang-yaka mo yan ikaw pa!

Anonymous said...

hi, to all bloggers. this is the same message sent to all cool pinoy bloggers. our common meeting place is this website: www.pilipinas.co.nr thank you very much! may tan

tina said...

oh you gave the hint as to when your birthday would be. the start of the class!! haha

and everyone will figure out when! :) youll be there... i know u will

Anonymous said...

ppy haloween at merry christmas na rin,....

denib josette said...

happy birthday!!! hehe

Camille said...

bakit dalawa na magkapareho yung post mo?

uyyy. malapit na birthday! sabihin mo na kung kelan! advance happy birthday sa'yo! :)

Arvin said...

galingan mo sa exam ha... advanced yapi berday na rin... God bless!

tama ka minsan nakakatamad [?] magpost.

abidubi said...

sefree: hehe salamat po ^_^ nakayanan ko naman yung programming pero natunaw utak ko sa electronics.. huhu..

camille: eh siraulo kasi yung connection sa skul kya yun kala ko di napost eh.. hehe.. kung sasabihin ko bah bibigyan mo ko ng regalo? hehe

denib: maraming thanks.. :P

iskoo: oohh.. salamat.. hehe

eden: waahh! iho tlg? hehe salamat na rin po sa pagbati.. ^_^

tina: wahaha! will i? hmm..

mousey: thanks po.. ^_^

sweetlady: nyahaha ganun ba yun? bahala sila! nyahaha.. boiplen? anu yun? lalakeng panulat? ahahah..
oo natawa ako.. kala ko kung ano un.. hehehe

Anonymous said...

ate avy!! WAHAHA. LOL. aba. magbbday ka??! yihaa! advance.. kelan kea un.. hulaan ku ah.. cgro sa nov6, or sa nov 8 or sa nov 13. hahahaha! ui.. pasukan lahat un a. ehe. :( lunkot aq.. hnd ku lam bat nawala mga post ku sa aking blog. anyway, ciempre.. ppost na lng aku ulet. yeah yeah. bat ganun!??!? wahaha. apir tau. web programming.. ehe.. darating din aku dyan. :D api halowin.

tina said...

i will remind them. i wonder.. what their gifts would be! hehe..